Users' Quick Links:
Click to go to your secure
If you cannot connect try it with http instead of
https - your internet provider may be blocking the secure connexion.
Click to access your Control
To change your password, set-up forwarding and a
vacation message, access your Junkmail Quarantine, view your email
client settings, view your current disk usage.
Click to report
Please first check dreamhoststatus.com
for a system wide problem before submitting a report. Our server is
'spacey.' (If you cannot send using your mailstar.org account you will
need to use another address, e.g. yahoo, hotmail or your ISP.)
Your password is your strongest defence.
Don't let others know it!
You may change your password at any time through your control
panel. If you forget your password contact the postmaster.
- For secure connexions you must select the secure
tls/ssl options in your email client; https:// in your web browser.
If you are unsure please ask for help.
- To increase your online protection don't give your
email address to just anyone - not everyone cares about your
privacy as much as you do!
- Remember to keep your own security software up-to-date.
It is not good to rely solely on one form of defence. You should have
good anti-virus, anti-spyware and firewall programmes installed on your
- Ensure you have enabled safety features in your web
browser and email client so that malicious programs aren't
- If you have a home/office wireless (wifi) set-up make
sure you have enabled its strongest security measures.
- If you have used an internet cafe or other public
computer to access your mail you should make sure you
have completely logged-off and, if possible, delete the local browser
cache and history (do not attempt this if you are unsure.)
Two email boxes per account and additional forwards for each family
member -- firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.
Virtually unlimited disk space per mail box.
POP, IMAP, SMTP, and webmail.
Use Outlook, SeaMonkey, Thunderbird, Eudora, Netscape, Mac Tiger
Mail, or your favourite standards compliant email client.
Online Email Control Panel
- Change Your Password
- Review Disk Usage
- Adjust your Inbox Settings
- Check Email Client Configuration
- Create date based Auto-Responder
- Enable Keyword Filters (for IMAP and WebMail) and Forwarding
Easy to Use Plain Text Web Mail with SquirrelMail
- User-configurable Junk Mail filter
- Edit personal blacklists and whitelists to reduce nuisance email
- Create filters and folders
- Search Emails
- Address Book (import and export)
- Personal Online Calendar (it's with you wherever you can go
- Personalise your webmail experience through Display Options.
Large Attachment Size Limits
- 40MB for Email clients (Thunderbird, Outlook, etc)
- 7MB for webmail
Accessible anywhere you can connect to the internet
- Secure (SSL/TLS) SMTP/POP3/IMAP
- Secure (HTTPS) Web Mail Access
- Anti-Virus Scanning of all email
- Alternate SMTP port to overcome some ISPs Port Blocking
- User configurable SPAM protection with whitelist/blacklist